Weekly cleaning of your application brushes will protect your skin from contamination & preserve your artistry tools. The cleaner contains a mix of scientific & natural antiseptic ingredients to thoroughly clean your brushes.
45% of people never clean their makeup brushes. You wash your face daily.
But if you’re cleansing and moisturizing only to follow up with a sticky, oil laden
brush, you’re brushing dirt and grime right back on your face. You can protect
your beautiful skin and preserve your artistry tools by washing your makeup brushes regularly. SenseCosmetics Brush Cleaner contains a mix of scientific and naturally cleansing ingredients. And, it’s safe to use on synthetic or natural hair bristle brushes.
5 reasons to clean your brushes at least once every week:
1. Dirty brushes cause breakouts and irritation due to bacteria, oil and dirt
accumulated on them.
2. Dirty brushes negatively affect color payoff of your SenseCosmetics.
3. Dirty brushes do not allow product to be well-blended or applied with precision.
4. Cleaning your brushes keeps them in good shape and prolongs their life – which
protects your investment.
5. Dirty brushes can cross contaminate your products and cause them to spoil.
Directions for Use:
Squeeze small amount of Brush Cleaner directly into a clean cup. Swirl brush around in cleaner for 20 seconds (or longer if needed). Remove brush and rinse well until water runs clean. Lay brush flat on a clean towel to dry.